What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 implementation

Started by , Jul 20 2007 12:29 PM
1 Reply
Hello!!
I am looking for for comments about implementation, benefits,usefulness of ISO 22000.
I don't find enought information. Actually I want to know if industry have accepted it, like they did with HACCP system.
If you have any information (web sites, comments, ) about this theme specially focused on fishery industry, I will be gratefuly if you can send it to me.
Sorry for my english but I speak spanish
Thank in advance,
Alicia
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Implementation of HACCP in the school canteen Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme
[Ad]
Dear Alicia,

Thks yr query and welcome to the forum.

This extract (from http://www.spc.int/c...sletter_120.htm ) contains a short evaluation and some comments on ISO 22000 with respect to the fishery industry. Hopefully of some interest.

iso_22000_Talbot_120.pdf   292.05KB   177 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Implementation of HACCP in the school canteen Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 Preparation for FSSC 22000 Certification