What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cead mile failte

Started by , Jul 22 2007 07:17 PM
1 Reply
Hello to all members, found this site a couple of days ago, I am in the last 7 weeks in preparing my project on HACCP in the soft drinks industry and always on the look out for interesting articles and discussions and this seems to be the place. As from the topic title I am from Ireland and have been working for over 20 years in the food industry firstly the dairy sector and now soft drinks. Really looking forward to this site not only for the project but as an ongoing business resource.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hello to all members, found this site a couple of days ago, I am in the last 7 weeks in preparing my project on HACCP in the soft drinks industry and always on the look out for interesting articles and discussions and this seems to be the place. As from the topic title I am from Ireland and have been working for over 20 years in the food industry firstly the dairy sector and now soft drinks. Really looking forward to this site not only for the project but as an ongoing business resource.

A hundred thousand welcomes to you Nate. No I don't speak the lingo, I looked up Cead mile failte on wikipedia.
It sounds like you have lot's of experience to share Nate, looking forward to your input. And good luck with your project.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics