What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS new version

Started by , Aug 16 2007 10:38 PM
6 Replies
Hello all

what about the IFS new version launched recently? Has anyone go into it ? It seems that is going to be a bit harder to get the certification from now on.

sincerely
Esther
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB Checklist Lastest Version Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System
[Ad]
Dear Esther,

It seems that is going to be a bit harder to get the certification from now on.

Not a user myself, is it possible to explain yr comment in a reasonable space ?

Rgds / Charles.C
Dear Esther,

I´m not working myself on the new IFS version but I hope it is ok when I write down what other people said about it in German speaking forums:

from now an their will be 10 k.o´s:
responsibility of the senior management
monitoring of the CCPs
personal hygiene
specification of the raw material
specification of the end products (recipe)
foreign body management
traceability
internal audits
procedures of productwithdrawal and product recall
corrective action

the questions had been reduced to only one level (not longer separated into basis, higher level and recommendations); higher level will be achieved with >95%
the evaluation system will be the same
the validation of the certification will always be 12 months

following issues had been canceled:

therefore their will be 62 new issues (sorry, I can´t give you more information about this)
till the end of the year it is possible to get the certification of both versions

and yes it should be more difficult now to get the certification but you will be in no problem if you have passed your certification with more than 90%

so that´s all what I can tell you
I hope it´ll help

Regards
Chac
Any other IFS users care to comment - Yorky?
Hello Chac

I read and heard the same comments as you did. Now I just waiting to received the manual and read it as we have to pass our second audit next December.

As soon as I know more about it, I will came back.

Sincerely
Esther
Dear All,

I don't know what all the numbers mean or the significance to the old version but a validation period not less than 12 months looks relatively good to me ??

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear All,

I don't know what all the numbers mean or the significance to the old version but a validation period not less than 12 months looks relatively good to me ??

Rgds / Charles.C

Yeah that sounds good to me, too but 62!!! new issues can´t mean anything good

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB Checklist Lastest Version Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 IFS Food version 8 internal audit Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8 What are the changes in FSSC 22000 new version 6.0?