What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings to all from Manila

Started by , Sep 16 2007 05:43 AM
4 Replies
Would just like to greet everyone in this forum. I find the site very enriched with experience and very informative as well. My name is Fiel, and I am currently with the QA dept of a powdered milk nutritionals company here in manila.

Will be looking forward to the informative discussions and insights from all around the world. Thanks to the people who have made this possible.

Fiel
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello from a newbie from Manila Philippines Restaurant Manager required in Metro Manila Philippines
[Ad]

Would just like to greet everyone in this forum. I find the site very enriched with experience and very informative as well. My name is Fiel, and I am currently with the QA dept of a powdered milk nutritionals company here in manila.

Will be looking forward to the informative discussions and insights from all around the world. Thanks to the people who have made this possible.

Fiel

Hello Fiel, I've been checking on unanswered posts and came across your introduction from September 2007. Many apologies you were not welcomed, but please let me do it now.

I hope you are still around.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks Simon. Am still around and browsing through the different exchanges here in the site. Catch you arounnd.

Fiel
Am back after quite some time (>10 years). Happy that my account is still active.

Welcome Fiel, one of the things I love about this group is that you always have a resource and can come back whenever you have the time!

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello from a newbie from Manila Philippines Restaurant Manager required in Metro Manila Philippines