What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What if going to open a topic and its already somewhere?

Started by , Nov 01 2007 05:06 AM
1 Reply
Dear Admin.

I've recently joined the forum. Although it is super well organized and being super well managed but unfortunatetly I failed to find answers to following questions!!!.

1- What will happened (or what should I do) if I'm going to open a topic (or ask a question) which has already been posted somewhere else in the same or other forum and I was not smart enough to reach it.

2-I always feel confusing in putting quotes of other members in my reply. Do you please mention somewhere "step by step guide" to put quotes from any where in a reply.

Regards.

Zeeshan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unloading Trailers with Open Dock Doors Open Corrective Actions since 2023 How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Non-conformance following an audit because there was open product behind an EFK unit BRCGS v.9 Food Safety 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 - Hair coverings in low risk non open product areas
[Ad]

Dear Admin.

I've recently joined the forum. Although it is super well organized and being super well managed but unfortunatetly I failed to find answers to following questions!!!.

1- What will happened (or what should I do) if I'm going to open a topic (or ask a question) which has already been posted somewhere else in the same or other forum and I was not smart enough to reach it.

2-I always feel confusing in putting quotes of other members in my reply. Do you please mention somewhere "step by step guide" to put quotes from any where in a reply.

Regards.

Zeeshan

Of course it is better if you try to search for an existing topic first before starting a new one., but nobody will shoot you for not finding it. Check out the help files for all sorts of assistance using the forums (you can even search the help files )

Help Files

Here are some instructions I created:

Help with posting

One tip on quoting when you click either the quote or multi-quote button you delete any text from between the tags that you do not want to quote.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions I will be happy to answer them. Oh and here are some quote tags if you want to quote by hand instead of using buttons.

quote_tags.gif   2.99KB   54 downloads

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Unloading Trailers with Open Dock Doors Open Corrective Actions since 2023 How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Non-conformance following an audit because there was open product behind an EFK unit BRCGS v.9 Food Safety 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 - Hair coverings in low risk non open product areas Solution to nonconformance for doors to hall being left open SQF Minor: Bait Station Open Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States What are access points for raw materials, semi-finished products and open products? Issue With Boss- Open Doors at Warehouse