What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Miles Kirkwood (UK)

Started by , Dec 13 2007 05:10 PM
3 Replies
hello to everyone -
this appears to be a great site - i've been looking for something like this for some time.

My background is Environmental Health, but I left Local Authority several years ago.

I now work on an independant basis, working a lot of my time in hotels outside the UK.
We also supply a range of hygiene equipment to catering operations and assist in the development and implementation of HACCP procedures in a variety of businesses.

However having said all that, i'm so glad to have found this site - to chat and bounce ideas off others

please get in touch!

Miles
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

hello to everyone -
this appears to be a great site - i've been looking for something like this for some time.

My background is Environmental Health, but I left Local Authority several years ago.

I now work on an independant basis, working a lot of my time in hotels outside the UK.
We also supply a range of hygiene equipment to catering operations and assist in the development and implementation of HACCP procedures in a variety of businesses.

However having said all that, i'm so glad to have found this site - to chat and bounce ideas off others

please get in touch!

Miles

When I saw the thread title I thought...where's Miles Kirkwood? Sorry. Anyway we're glad you found us too; feel free to add your thoughts to the discussions. By the way can I ask how you found your way to the site?

Cheers,
Simon
Hi - really sorry for this massively delayed reply - i work away from home for large portions of the year.
i found your site whilst looking for some details about HACCP in food packaging, as one of my clients was trying to develop something from scratch
it took a little while to find you, but now i have, i'm very pleased to have done so

Hi - really sorry for this massively delayed reply - i work away from home for large portions of the year.
i found your site whilst looking for some details about HACCP in food packaging, as one of my clients was trying to develop something from scratch
it took a little while to find you, but now i have, i'm very pleased to have done so

Thanks Miles, hope you can come back soon to join in with the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics