What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Newsgirl 'bis'

Started by , Dec 13 2007 05:40 PM
2 Replies
Hello,

Concerning 'newsgirl' I agreee with okido, but I have to open a new topic to explain my point of view.

I think that all those news are very interesting for all of us, but unfortunately we don't always have time to open those links; moreover it's not easy to give its own opinion about a subject which can concern you, each day we have several new topics which appear; would it be possible to put together these information, for one week, or 2-3 days for example?

Regards,

Emmanuel.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Happy Birthday to Newsgirl! Newsgirl
[Ad]
Hello Emmanuel,

The news items are external RSS feeds and are delivered to the forum from external websites. As such I do not have any control on how they come to us. The choices we have are to show the news items in the active topic list, not to show them in the active topic list or to not have them coming at all. At then end of the day you guys are the customers here and I am happy to do what the majority of you want to do.

Regards,
Simon
Ok Simon, I can see clearly now! Newsgirl doesn't disturb me, but it could be better to react together about some special news for instance, or when some news are very sensitive for anyone

Kregards,

Emmanuel.

Similar Discussion Topics
Happy Birthday to Newsgirl! Newsgirl