What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from France!

Started by , Jan 29 2008 03:59 PM
2 Replies
Dear all,

First, I will tell you to excuse my (bad) English.

I work since only 3 years and I am in charge of the BRC/IoP certification in a food packaging industry (flexible plastic). It’s a really good challenge for me, even if it’s difficult (especially to change the way people think)!

I'm very happy to join this forum, I think that yours discussions and topics will help me.

Aur0re
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP training in France (or EU) Food Establishments Classification in France Risk levels classification by country (UK,USA,Canada,France) Label translation service to German and France
[Ad]

I'm very happy to join this forum, I think that yours discussions and topics will help me.

Hi AurOre, we're happy you could join us and look forward to your input on the brc/iop standard and other topics.

Regards,
Simon
Bonjour Aurore!

Same thing as me and some other people here, so don't worry about your english!

Nice to meet a compatriot, I won't be The lonesome frenchie anymore!

So don't hesitate to ask question and answer - communication is the best way first to improve your english, second to learn a lot about foreign, different experiences or same behaviours or questions from one continent to another one!

Kind regards,

Emmanuel.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP training in France (or EU) Food Establishments Classification in France Risk levels classification by country (UK,USA,Canada,France) Label translation service to German and France