What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food safety manager

Started by , Feb 02 2008 09:56 AM
4 Replies
Dear all,

Can somebody give the complete steps to get the certification of food safety manager.
please note that I'am in the middle east and get already the following certifications :

Train the trainer Delivered by the Training Development Manager Emirates Palace

Foundation Certificate in food hygiene delivered by the Chartered institute of Environmental Health England

Level 3 Award in supervising food safety in catering delivered by the Chartered institute of Environmental health England (with MERIT)

Thank's
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product
[Ad]
I think the CIEH or RIPH [both UK bodies have something that might interest you in this area....
What about advanced HACCP?
Dear Donato
I would suggest Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering (CIEH) or Advanced food Safety (RIPH) in addition to the other courses which can tailor your requirements.

BR,

J
Dear Donato,

You are obviously doing the right thing by adding some Internationally recognised courses under your belt. In the UK or the EU there isn't a formal qualification that you must posses, it might be different where you live.

I would aim to get qualifcations that will help you in your current job but would also give you further career options. The gap I noted was auditing and HACCP. The course I would recommend is the IRCA (Intn'l Register of Certified Auditors) Approved Course for Food Safety Auditors, a 5 day course based on ISO 22000. This will cover legislation, HACCP & auditing skills. A good provider is www.businessedge.ie

Best wishes.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces