What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from Glasgow, UK

Started by , Feb 17 2008 10:00 PM
1 Reply
Hi, I am a partner of www.entrustfoodsafety.com a food safety partnership located across the UK and working across Europe and the developing world. We primarily work for retailers, manufacturers & have worked with the UN.

Our core interests are BRC/EFSIS, HACCP, ISO 9001:2001, ISO 22000:2005.

I am an IRCA approved Food Safety Auditor and do some subbing for major CB's. For an number of years I was also an evaluator for the BRC Global Food Standard.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello From Hull/Glasgow
[Ad]

Hi, I am a partner of www.entrustfoodsafety.com a food safety partnership located across the UK and working across Europe and the developing world. We primarily work for retailers, manufacturers & have worked with the UN.

Our core interests are BRC/EFSIS, HACCP, ISO 9001:2001, ISO 22000:2005.

I am an IRCA approved Food Safety Auditor and do some subbing for major CB's. For an number of years I was also an evaluator for the BRC Global Food Standard.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums. I notice you have made a couple of very helpful posts already. Thank you.

If you look in 'my controls' (link near the top of page) you can add a signature to your profile including a link to your website, this will appear in every post you make. It is a little commercial benefit for active and helpful posters.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello From Hull/Glasgow