What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Discussion on emergency preparedness

Started by , Feb 25 2008 04:48 PM
3 Replies
Dear Everyone,

I want to develop a procedure of Emergency Preparedness (HACCP & BRC) in a rice & confectionary industry but when i started to develop the aforesaid procedure than i realize that i have very low knowledge to do it.

Therefore, anyone can help me regarding that issue or give me any sample of that procedure.

It will be appreciated that if u will give me prompt response.

Best Regards,
Atif Ahmed Khan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Discussion of Ergosterols Multiple HACCPs Discussion E-Learning, Webinars, Online consulting - general discussion BRC Version 6 - discussion on the changes Discussion on Training for Sensory Testing
[Ad]
Hi Atif,

I did a search of the forums and came up with the document below. It should start to get your ideas flowing on what should be included in an emergency preparedness system. When you have read the document feel free to ask further questions about its content and how it might relate to your process.

Emergency Handbook for Food Managers

I deleted your previous question as it was more or less the same as this one. It is not necessary to post your question more than once, most questions do receive an answer, but sometimes you must be patient whilst somebody who can help you stops by.
Hi:
Who asked for it?... BRC?
Are you still there Atif?

Similar Discussion Topics
Discussion of Ergosterols Multiple HACCPs Discussion E-Learning, Webinars, Online consulting - general discussion BRC Version 6 - discussion on the changes Discussion on Training for Sensory Testing Discussion of Bacteria, Viruses, Parasites, Toxins Food Safety Discussion at KALS Food Industry Careers Discussion