What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GFSI comparison against ISO 22000

Started by , Feb 21 2005 10:30 AM
3 Replies
Hello,

Into my last 3 days at work - so this really is my last post.

2 latest documents circulated to the ISO Working Groups. First an Excel sheet comparing the clauses for ISO 9001, ISO/DIS 22000, BRC and IFS (bear in mind that this was created before the WG meeting in Jan. As a result the FDIS may have been expanded to cover a number of the gaps in the clauses).

Secondly a Powerpoint presentation giving the current state of play of ISO 22000.

You never know - I may pop back from time to time once I've started my new job.

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate?
[Ad]
Wow LM what a parting shot. Thank you so much for the great documents and for all of your valuable contributions to the forums. They should keep us going for a while.

You never know  - I may pop back from time to time once I've started my new job.

You'd better! Good luck in your new job mate, I'm sure you will be a great success.

Regards,
Simon

You never know  - I may pop back from time to time once I've started my new job.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lion Maru,

thank you very much for your excellent contribution to SDF

Wish you all the best for your future

Hope to meet you again in SDF, we never know

Hi LM,

All the best. Do drop by when time permits. We'll miss your contribution.

Regards
Charles Chew

Similar Discussion Topics
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? Choosing the right GFSI Certification GFSI certification for current or existing suppliers