What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

7.7 Protective Clothing

Started by , Jul 09 2003 10:54 AM
1 Reply
Have you incorporated Recommendations on Good Practice into your system?

As part of continual improvement it is likely that some of the RoGP's will get shunted into the Category B requirements column as the standard is reviewed.

I'm especially interested if anyone has successfully managed to implement the following RoGP:

'Changing from protected clothing prior to the use of toilets, canteen and smoking areas may be considered'

Ouch!

Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Protective clothing while working in freezers Chef-style clothing or factory-style? How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Root Cause - Missing Risk analysis for our clothing policy Risk assessment of clothing and hair policy
[Ad]
Has anyone implemented this?

Similar Discussion Topics
Protective clothing while working in freezers Chef-style clothing or factory-style? How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Root Cause - Missing Risk analysis for our clothing policy Risk assessment of clothing and hair policy Is it necessary to add a protective film to tempered glass in the plant? What are the protective clothing requirements for visitors? Microbiological limits for uniform and protective clothing swabs SQF v9 11.3.3.7 - Storage of protective clothing Audit non conformance on clothing and hair policy risk assessment