What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Lab errors

Started by , Mar 08 2005 07:41 AM
2 Replies
Most common Food Lab errors didn't know where to post it
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Defense Plan Builder Help Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse
[Ad]

didn't know where to post it 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's OK here, thanks for the link Mr Z.

Simon
Franco,

Remember I brought up the issue of ISO 17025 certification sometime ago which explains the validity of laboratory tests that are traceable to internationally known test methods. Well, you may say I am confronted with these sort of issues on laboratory reporting errors practically every month.

Some times the problem arises from interpretation of results, using wrong tests methods, incorrect test reporting etc...............all the same, the status of ISO 17025 that all laboratories today are certified to.........tend to give a wrong signal when all that ISO 17025 certification relates to is just the validity of the internationally known test method and NOT the lab.

Mind you, this sort of problem is universal and largley due to the lack of proper training facilities by most employing laboratories for their personnel. Personally, I wonder if their QMS ISO 9000 remain valid despite all these deficiencies

CHeers
Charles CHew

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Defense Plan Builder Help Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Food Fraud & Food Defense Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces