What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How many mandatory procedures in ISO 22000 and what are they

Started by , Jun 15 2008 08:26 PM
6 Replies
I would like somebody to tell me:
  • the mandatory procedures requiered by ISO 22000.
  • how can I get the BRC FOOD STANDARD FOR ISO 22000
Thanks for your cooperation
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.3.2 - Mandatory Elements Transportation Procedures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Mandatory certificates or courses for SQF
[Ad]

I would like somebody to tell me:

• the mandatory procedures requiered by ISO 22000.
  • how can I get the BRC FOOD STANDARD FOR ISO 22000
Thanks for your cooperation

I'm not quite sure i understand the question

But BRC and ISO 22K are two separate standards

Are you after a gap analysis for them?
Hi Cazyncymru

Thanks for your reply, I would like to know how many mandatory procedures in ISO 22000, are they 22 ? and what are they?

Also I would like to get a copy of the BRC standard just for my knowledge.

Best regard
Sameh

Hi Cazyncymru

Thanks for your reply, I would like to know how many mandatory procedures in ISO 22000, are they 22 ? and what are they?

Best regard
Sameh

Hmmm the number 22 does not bear any relation to the number of procedures required. If you are taking it serious you really need to buy a copy of the standard, although this might help a little. The same goes for the BRC Standard.

On the forum we can post snippets of standards to help with asking and answering questions, but there is no way we could encourage or condone posting a copyrighted standard such as BRC or ISO 22k.

Regards,
Simon

Hi Cazyncymru

Best regard
Sameh

Hi Sameh

you can get the BRC Standard from the TSO bookshop
http://www.tsoshop.co.uk/

cost about £90

As Simon say, it's copyrighted so we can reproduce it in its entirety here.

22K you can get from them too at £130

Caz x
Thank you Cazyncymru and Simon for your reply

Hi Cazyncymru

Best regard
Sameh

Hi Sameh,

If you have ISO 22000 STANDARD GO THROUGH IT AND where shall have documented procedure is written count them

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.3.2 - Mandatory Elements Transportation Procedures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Mandatory certificates or courses for SQF Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System