What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Retail, Food-Safety Related Manuals inc. HACCP

Started by , Jun 19 2008 04:43 PM
10 Replies
Dear All,

Seemed to me that recently there is a noticeable increase in queries relating to retail food safety processes (not only HACCP related hence the present location) so I thought to try a test thread for placing links to IT “manuals” on the subject. Maybe sufficient interest will elevate it into a sub-forum.

My first submission is this one below.

retail_validation_and_verification_haccp_guide.zip   1.31MB   752 downloads

Very practical with numerous ingenious, IMO, checklists aimed at the titled aspects. A topic for which detailed explanations/ideas are not always easy to find IMEX.

Rgds / Charles.C
3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Retail Certification? Retail Labeling Retail Supplier Management and Approval Retail labeling Retail Package COA
[Ad]
Dear Charles,

Thank you for the manual. This will be useful and will go through it for the weekend.
Dear All,

2nd addition to this thread.
Came across this project training manual from Ohio State University which is the background material to a series of , IMO, rather neat retail HACCP guidance documents described here –

http://ohioline.osu....b901/index.html

The theoretical explanations for the numerous hazard analyses shown are rather “condensed” but the overall content seemed a valuable source of retail information / HACCP procedures presented in a very straightforward way.

retail_HACCP_training_manual_pt1.pdf   358.09KB   664 downloads
retail_haccp_training_manual_pt2.pdf   721.03KB   499 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C
4 Thanks
Thanks Charles.
Thanks Charles.. great literatures...

Dear All,

2nd addition to this thread.
Came across this project training manual from Ohio State University which is the background material to a series of , IMO, rather neat retail HACCP guidance documents described here –

http://ohioline.osu....b901/index.html

The theoretical explanations for the numerous hazard analyses shown are rather “condensed” but the overall content seemed a valuable source of retail information / HACCP procedures presented in a very straightforward way.

retail_HACCP_training_manual_pt1.pdf   358.09KB   664 downloads
retail_haccp_training_manual_pt2.pdf   721.03KB   499 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Those are great ... Know where I might find any other Retail Food Safety training material? ... Signs, Posters, etc.
1 Thank
This is all great material Charles. Thanks. I will certainly keep my eye out for anything I may be able to contribute.
Charels this is great stuff :))) thanks for the documents.

riz
thanks charles

robinwilson

Great Article, Very informative and  thanks a million dude!

Those are great ... Know where I might find any other Retail Food Safety training material? ... Signs, Posters, etc.

This is not correct way to identify CCPs. sorry

Similar Discussion Topics
Retail Certification? Retail Labeling Retail Supplier Management and Approval Retail labeling Retail Package COA Retail Labeling Retail traceability and withdrawal procedure SQF requirements for Ingredients available for retail purchase Coding retail product Retail food inspector over-reaching into manufacturing