What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Standard of Peanut Products

Started by , Jun 19 2008 05:29 AM
6 Replies
Dear Forum,

Could anyone help me to provide the standards or specs for processed peanut products? One of my customer need them for these following tests: Microbology (TPC, E. coli, Salmonella, Coliform, Yeast&Mold), Water content, Fat content, POV, FFA, and Aw. Or any other important tests perhaps? The standards should be refer to American, Australian and Europe regulation (AOAC, BAM, etc). Thank you very much...

Regards,

Arya
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]
BUMP for Anya anyone?
Dear Forum,

I hope my topic wont go too far from the Food Safety Discussion... Because my topic in Food Test doesnt recognized with well...T.T...

Does someone in this forum worked in peanut factory? Could you help me to provide the standards or specs for processed peanut products (peanut butter and coated peanuts)? One of my customer need them for these following tests: Microbology (TPC, E. coli, Salmonella, Coliform, Yeast&Mold), Water content, Fat content, POV, FFA, aflatoxin, and Aw. Or any other important tests perhaps? The standards should be refer to American, Australian and Europe regulation (AOAC, BAM, etc).

Already found this link: http://www.health.ac...e...861189&sid=
Is it still available right now? Or do you have another updated standards? Thank you very much...

Regards,

Arya
Ho Anya,

It's not good practice to start multiple topics on the same query, it is best to BUMP the original topic. I have merged bothe topics and here is a big BUMP for you.

Ho Anya, It's not good practice to start multiple topics on the same query, it is best to BUMP the original topic. I have merged bothe topics and here is a big BUMP for you.

Dear Simon,

Thank you for your kind response Simon. So sorry for the inconvient, guess that what I get when over frustated:) Well, somehow I managed to get some literatures about peanut products. Hope my customer would satisfied. Thank you forum. Oh BTW, Simon, my name is ARYA not ANYA, guess that little "r" cheating on you:)

Regards,

Arya
Arya,

Here is a link to a USDA standard:
http://www.fsa.usda....A_File/pp11.pdf

Here is also a link to the NZFSA standard for peanut butter:
http://www.nzfsa.gov...nutbutternf.htm
Thank you very much, it really helpful

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? ASDA manufacturing standard How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? Latest version of Yum standard Australia Standard for Environment Swabs Interpretation of APHA standard for APC in air