Started by , Jun 26 2008 11:07 AM
20 Replies
i've attached Tesco's , M &S, spar and sts

cazx

Attached Files

8 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Best Practice for Record Filing How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? Best Practice when there are only two Washing Sink Compartments? Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination
[Ad]
Thanks Caz!!
thats great doc. CAZ
Fabulous Caz, thanks for taking the time to upload them all. By the way who's doing the revision control?
Thanks Caz - the CFA removed their HRBP document from their website a couple of years ago but mostly because they want you to buy their best practice for chilled foods. As Simon intimated, I'd use these with caution because they do get updated but I know that the Tesco standard was only updated in feb.

(Thank you for the cheese specific stuff btw. You're a star as ever!)
I've pinned this Caz, so that it has plenty of visibility.
Hi,

Thanks again for the documents. They are indeed very valuable.

I noticed however that a revision is due for feb 2009, especially in the case of the Tesco FMS.

Did anyone get a hand on the new version ?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Thanks again for the documents. They are indeed very valuable.

I noticed however that a revision is due for feb 2009, especially in the case of the Tesco FMS.

Did anyone get a hand on the new version ?

Thanks a lot.

I looked on the internet and the latest versions I could find was Tesco FMS 3.2. Does anyone know if Tesco published an update in February.
Thankyou kindly Cazyncymru, there is some useful information here. Some of it seems a bit old, does anyone have up to date guidelines?

:-)

I looked on the internet and the latest versions I could find was Tesco FMS 3.2. Does anyone know if Tesco published an update in February.

i'm on the case!
Can anyone help with High Care Area, Best Practice Guidelines. Were can I get the latest version without cost??

Cheers in advance!!

Mike

Can anyone help with High Care Area, Best Practice Guidelines. Were can I get the latest version without cost??

Cheers in advance!!

Mike

Hi Mike

The M&S COP attached by Caz has some high care guidelines

Regards,

Tony
Great job and worth to all

Hi Mike

The M&S COP attached by Caz has some high care guidelines

Regards,

Tony

This information lokks abit old though, does anyone have any more recent/up to date information??
Thank you Cazyncymeu.
This information is Very useful.

Brilliant.

Thanks maate.
THANKS FOR THE DOC
attached is Tesco's metal detection cop

Attached Files

2 Thanks
Dear kaz,

I guess this already exists in "word" form here ( http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__32935 ).

Nonetheless, it's useful to hv a backup in this consolidated thread, thks

Rgds / Charles.C
Gr8 docs caz really a heart felt thanx
regds
Ajmal

I know this is an old thread.......however does anyone have Sainsbury COP please?

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Best Practice for Record Filing How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? Best Practice when there are only two Washing Sink Compartments? Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Best Practice for Sanitation and CIP Room Organization Can QR Codes replace nutritional and ingredient statements? Best Practice Orgs/ Food Safety Associations Handling UPC codes Whistleblowing on Unethical Practice