What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 FDIS has Registered

Started by , Mar 28 2005 06:48 AM
13 Replies
FDIS 22000 had registered!

http://www.iso.ch/is...elist=PROGRAMME

The current stage of ISO 22000:200x is 50.00 - "FDIS registered for formal approval".
When the stage will be 50.20 - "FDIS ballot initiated", you can buy FDIS 22000
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing
[Ad]
Thanks for pointing it out to us Isogava.

Regards,
Simon

When the stage will be 50.20 - "FDIS ballot initiated", you can buy FDIS 22000

50.20 stage is effective since 29th april 2005.

I tried on the ISO website, but found no way to buy a copy of the FDIS.

Wuold you be so kind as to help me ? TIA. Franco

50.20 stage is effective since 29th april 2005.
I tried on the ISO website, but found no way to buy a copy of the FDIS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will buy a copy of FDIS on Friday at JSA(Japanese Standards Association).
I am preparing a comparison sheet of ISO 9001 vs. FDIS 22000

I will buy a copy of FDIS on Friday at JSA(Japanese Standards Association).
I am preparing a comparison sheet of ISO 9001 vs. FDIS 22000

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope you can share it with us, it would be very useful.

Regards,
Simon
Hello there;

I am a new member over here and I really appreciate if anyone can email me the copy of FDIS 22000 to my email.

Thanks in advance
Ananad

anandevin@yahoo.com

I am a new member over here and I really appreciate if anyone can email me the copy of FDIS 22000 to my email.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Anand, I'm glad you could join us here. ISO 22000 is a copyrighted Standard so it cannot be shared freely; I would appreciate you not asking in future.

Regards,
Simon
International Standard ISO 22000:2005
FINAL DRAFT

*COPYRIGHT STANDARD REMOVED* ISO 22000 is a Copyrighted Standard and it is against the law to share it openly on places like the internet.
This is going to be the "hottest" corner of the Saferpak Forum for a fairwhile.

Thien - thanks for cybersharing!

Charles Chew
Thien,

I applaud your benevolence however, I have had to remove the document you attached. ISO 22000 is a Copyrighted Standard and it is against the law to share it openly on places like the internet. SDF and I could get into big trouble for having it posted here, please do not do it again.

Regards,
Simon
What an anti-climax to what could have been the reason for the busiest and highest traffic flow for Saferpak

Chalres Chew

Thien,

I applaud your benevolence however, I have had to remove the document you attached.  ISO 22000 is a Copyrighted Standard and it is against the law to share it openly on places like the internet.  SDF and I could get into big trouble for having it posted here, please do not do it again.

Regards,
Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okie, Simon

I think it is good . I have to accept law in here , no problem
Dear Simon,

Thank you very much about this news, bu i feel it is very helpfull for everyone in here, i know it is law but someone can see it and they can donwload it from this site. That is my thinking and i can know your ideal about this problem.:)

Thien,

I applaud your benevolence however, I have had to remove the document you attached.  ISO 22000 is a Copyrighted Standard and it is against the law to share it openly on places like the internet.  SDF and I could get into big trouble for having it posted here, please do not do it again.

Regards,
Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Simon,

Thank you very much about this news, bu i feel it is very helpfull for everyone in here, i know it is law but someone can see it and they can donwload it from this site. That is my thinking and i can know your ideal about this problem.:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Thien,

As you know we like to share information on the SDF, but unless permission is specifically granted (usually in writing) from the copyright holder (in the case of ISO 22000 this will be the International Standards Organization) the posting of copyright materials such as standards is not permitted on this site. This rule applies to you, me, and everyone else.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 Receiving Returns from Non-federally registered establishment Preparation for FSSC 22000 Certification