What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Questions on IFS v4

Started by , May 20 2005 07:58 AM
2 Replies
Dear all,

This is really a good forum to spend the time. . I am an auditor for BRC food and IFS. I would like to answer any questions for the clauses. However, one thing I will ask to pay for is that we should share the situation in your factory.

DING
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Questions used to determine the critical control point External warehouse - questions and concerns SQF Audit NCR questions Methodology for control measures categorization as per ISO 22000 7 questions Organic Questions
[Ad]
Hello Ding, Like you I cannot think of a better way to spend my precious time.

Welcome to the forums and I hope members will take you up on your kind offer of assistance.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks for the offer Ding.

I've got my next IFS audit in a few days but may have some questions afterwards.

I would be interested on any comments you have on any issues we have discussed in the past,

cheers

Similar Discussion Topics
Questions used to determine the critical control point External warehouse - questions and concerns SQF Audit NCR questions Methodology for control measures categorization as per ISO 22000 7 questions Organic Questions Questions/Evaluate this chocolate powdered milk formulation OmniVis Food Safety Testing Questions What kind of questions can you expect an auditor to ask shop floor staff? FSMA Compliance Builder Questions Sanitation Chemicals - Inventory and storage questions