What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Wexford, Ireland

Started by , Oct 18 2008 08:04 AM
1 Reply
Hi, I'm Matthias Kausch, a food safety trainer and consultant from Wexford Town in the South-East of Ireland. I have been monitoring this forum for some time now and have decided to finally come out and actively partake in discussions. My areas of interest are in fod safety as it applies to small and medium-scale food businesses in Ireland (and in the whole of Europe), mainly in the retail and catering sectors.
I have set up a small consultancy called MKRMS Food Safety in Wexford and hold training courses in food safety in the south-east of Ireland on three levels: Essential Food Safety, Basic Food Safety and Managing Food Safety. I am looking forward to many good discussions on these boards.

Matt
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Contractor for conducting cooking validation in Ireland? New Member - Food Safety & HACCP trainer Ireland Safefood 360° looking for consultants in UK and Ireland Greetings from Ireland From Ireland
[Ad]
Hello Matthias,

I’m glad you finally decided to ‘come out – its really not that bad is it?

Anyway feel free to join in with the discussion.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Contractor for conducting cooking validation in Ireland? New Member - Food Safety & HACCP trainer Ireland Safefood 360° looking for consultants in UK and Ireland Greetings from Ireland From Ireland Hi from Ireland Vacancy: Quality Manager, Uk & Ireland