What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Greece!

Started by , Nov 18 2008 12:11 AM
1 Reply
Greetings everybody from Thessaloniki Greece!! I m a student in the 5th year in food technology (although our studies here last only 4 years... ) and today i found you (very glad that i did ), i hope through this forum i can learn more and help (if i can ) anyone..Also i hope you can understand my poor english..and please dont laugh at me for that!!haha!!
Happy to be here,
George
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hi everyone from Greece Hello from Greece Hello from Greece Hi from Greece Greetings from Greece
[Ad]

Greetings everybody from Thessaloniki Greece!! I m a student in the 5th year in food technology (although our studies here last only 4 years... ) and today i found you (very glad that i did ), i hope through this forum i can learn more and help (if i can ) anyone..Also i hope you can understand my poor english..and please dont laugh at me for that!!haha!!
Happy to be here,
George

Greetings George, welcome to the forums. Please share your experiences and learning with other members.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hi everyone from Greece Hello from Greece Hello from Greece Hi from Greece Greetings from Greece Hi From Greece New member from greece Kisses from Greece