What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

European network safety in meat...

Started by , Jun 20 2005 09:07 AM
0 Reply
Hey there,
I would like to inform those of you, who produce meatproducts about a brand-new Safety-network:
in Austria the meat industry founded a research group (head: Dr. Radatz) that is meant to improve quality (and will use research results as a marketing base ). Enclosed is the aim to create appropriate HACCP-concepts and useful examinations and the idea to present them in Bruxelles.
We already have high-class members from Bruxelles, research institutes, austrian government, from GB, Denmark, Nederlands and germany.
The first meeting will be at 23th of june in vienna at the austrian trade association. There a preliminary HACCP-concept and a safety-charta will be presented to the austrian government. Next step will be to formulate some research projects and to present them in Bruxelles (5th framework Food safety)
But we need more members!!!
The size of the group determines our strike power and (enables high-class research).
I am the german contact partner and if you would like to get more informations please do not hesitate to contact me!

Witch
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Defense in the European Union European food safety legislation for ice production companies Seeking European Company to calibrate metal detector What Is European Pharmacopoeia? European date coding format
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Defense in the European Union European food safety legislation for ice production companies Seeking European Company to calibrate metal detector What Is European Pharmacopoeia? European date coding format German vs European Regulations on Food Additives Medical Screening Policy - Help Defining European Countries European Meat EC Plant Numbers European Legal Provisions European Union (EU) Regulations