What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Buying BRC GLOBAL STANDARD version 5

Started by , Dec 02 2008 02:06 PM
1 Reply
Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I would like to know how to buy the standard from malaysia? ANy idea? THank You
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Selling and Buying Equipment What matters to consumers when buying food and beverage products? What matters to consumers when buying food and beverage products? What matters to consumers when buying food and beverage products? Does anyone have a good source for buying food safety posters and stickers?
[Ad]

Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I would like to know how to buy the standard from malaysia? ANy idea? THank You

Hi MMS,

You can buy the BRC Standards from the official site here. They are available in various languages, although I don't see Malaysian. You can also buy in hard copy format or PDF download.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Selling and Buying Equipment What matters to consumers when buying food and beverage products? What matters to consumers when buying food and beverage products? What matters to consumers when buying food and beverage products? Does anyone have a good source for buying food safety posters and stickers? Buying prepared broths/diluent Leasing a Car V's Buying a Car in the UK