What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

From Malaysia

Started by , Jan 07 2009 01:44 AM
1 Reply
Hi to all,
I am new in ISO world.
Thanks for sharing those wonderful and useful information in the forum.
For here, i am actually manage to pull through getting certification of ISO 22k for the company i work with.

Thanks and hopefully one day i will manage to share with you guys on my knowledge and experience in ISO world.

Thanks all and you guys all did a great job here!!!

Cheers,
Nicki
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello From Malaysia Nuha of Sarawak, Malaysia Road to Developing Howard Mold Count Analysis as required in Malaysia Food Act 1983 Food Regulations 1985 Greetings from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia
[Ad]

Hi to all,
I am new in ISO world.
Thanks for sharing those wonderful and useful information in the forum.
For here, i am actually manage to pull through getting certification of ISO 22k for the company i work with.

Thanks and hopefully one day i will manage to share with you guys on my knowledge and experience in ISO world.

Thanks all and you guys all did a great job here!!!

Cheers,
Nicki

Well if you have managed to achieve ISO 22000 for your company I'm sure you have lot's of experience to share. So please do so.

Welcome to the forums Nicki.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello From Malaysia Nuha of Sarawak, Malaysia Road to Developing Howard Mold Count Analysis as required in Malaysia Food Act 1983 Food Regulations 1985 Greetings from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia Hello from Malaysia Hello! From ASEAN Malaysia! Hello from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia! ISO 22000 Manual Purchase in Malaysia