What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Mar 02 2009 03:01 PM
1 Reply
Just a quick hello to everyone. Finally got around to joining! Hope to play an active role in discussions and help. I have many years experience of BRC Standards, assisting clients in many food sectors in the UK and worldwide achieve the BRC Global food standards - all of which have achieved A grade. We have a very practical approach to problems.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Just a quick hello to everyone. Finally got around to joining! Hope to play an active role in discussions and help. I have many years experience of BRC Standards, assisting clients in many food sectors in the UK and worldwide achieve the BRC Global food standards - all of which have achieved A grade. We have a very practical approach to problems.

Hi Russell,

I'm really pleased you have finally joined us. Your knowledge and experience are invaluable and your help answering questions would be very much appreciated by members. And by me of course.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction