What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , May 08 2009 07:21 PM
1 Reply
Hi there everyone,

My name is Kelly and am very new to this site. I am currently sitting my Level 4 hygiene and could do with lots of encouragement and and ideas for my course and assignments. I am a school chef and have worked my way through all the levels in the past 4 yrs.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hi there everyone,

My name is Kelly and am very new to this site. I am currently sitting my Level 4 hygiene and could do with lots of encouragement and and ideas for my course and assignments. I am a school chef and have worked my way through all the levels in the past 4 yrs.

Hi Kel, a warm welcome to the forums. Good luck with your studies and if you need any help or have questions please feel free to ask, there are lot's of experts here from all links of the food chain (me not being one of them ). But at least I can wish you good luck and make you welcome.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction