What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Confused about 8.4.2 and 8.4.3

Started by , Jun 28 2009 09:32 AM
6 Replies
Can anyone explain to me what is thew differnece between 8.4.2 Evaluation of Individual Verification Results and 8.4.3. Anylysis of Results of Verification Activities. What we should do on this clause??
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Confused how to detect the foreign material from the pie tin in apple crumble pie? Confused by our allergen policy Confused with term "review" in FSMS Confused with Clause 5.6.5 regarding Internal Communication Still feel confused between BRC-UK and GFSI
[Ad]
The evaluation is more like an on-going activity of the results of the verification plan (7.8) when the Food Safety Team needs to take action (Correction / Corrective Action) if necessary. The analysis is an ongoing activity that usually are performed prior the Management Review and includes the results of the verification plan (7.8) and the internal audits (8.4.1), the idea is to have an analysis (a conclusion) for the verification activities (ooportunity areas, weak areas, etc.). That analysis is an input for the Management Review (5.8.2) and also input for Updating the System (8.5.2). It is like the Data Analysis of 9001.
1 Thank
Should the thread title be 8.4.2 or is 8.42 correct?
Dear Simon: 8.4.2 is correct.

Carine: 8.4.1 talks about doing the plan (7.8 and mentioned at 8.4.2) of internal audits and the scope {a) and b)} of it, also other details for this activity.

8.4.2 IMO, it´s a list of what to do or check if results show that the system is not according to the plan.
- Please do not ask me what this has to do with the title, i´m just a user too.-

8.4.3 As Erasmo mentioned there has to be a conclusion, actually at least 5; a) to e). And this data then go to 5.8.2 and 8.5.2.

I hope this helps!

FSSM
Thanks FSSM I amended the title as per your comment.

Regards,
Simon
To better understand the differences, probably a good idea to go back to fundamentals of what a system comprises of i.e. a series and composition of processes, etc .....

Data / results obtained from individual verification activities are necessary for evaluation purposes, a combination of these data / results would enable an overview analytical study on the intended objectives of its / their implementation. So clearly one refers to individual verification and the collation of data / results enables a system verification.

Regards
Charles Chew
Was this helpful to you Carine? Please let us know.

Similar Discussion Topics
Confused how to detect the foreign material from the pie tin in apple crumble pie? Confused by our allergen policy Confused with term "review" in FSMS Confused with Clause 5.6.5 regarding Internal Communication Still feel confused between BRC-UK and GFSI Confused with verification terms in ISO 22000 Confused what is "Safe"? Confused with the term Low Risk Supplier Just Curious and Confused on the Temperature of Receive Chilled Items Control Methods for Confused Flour Beetles