What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

PRP Verification

Started by , Jul 08 2009 03:44 PM
2 Replies
hi all, does anyone can share their PRP verification activites to me? I have no idea on it. Many thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Training and Verification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence
[Ad]

hi all, does anyone can share their PRP verification activites to me? I have no idea on it. Many thanks

For sure but you need to tell people what you manufacture/do?

Regards,

Tony

Carine do you know what PRP's are? If you do tell us one of your PRP's and then we can discuss how you may go about verifying it.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Training and Verification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence PRP Verification Activities X-ray monitoring and verification Metal Detector Frequency and Verification