What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Gap Analysis IFS & ISO 22000

Started by , Sep 22 2005 06:04 AM
6 Replies
Hello everyone a nice place to share. Surprise I work for a Belgian company who make cocoa and chocolate products. We have IFS compliance already and I have been watching ISO 22000 for a little while. We want to be proactive and understand the requirements of 22k. Has anyone completed a gap analysis of IFS and ISO 22000, it would be so kind if you could share it with me.

Molly
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products
[Ad]
Dear Molly.

I have one in my Forum from TÜV Süd, which is a comparison of all standards. A German version you will find on http://www.lebensmit...topic.php?id=7 an English should be available on www.tuev-sued.de, but you will have to search a little.

Peter
Hello Peter, thank you for your prompt assistance. Unfortunately my French and English are much better than my German. I searched a lot on the tuv website but I drew a blank. Could you help me find the English comparison please?

Molly
You are right. I will try to figure it out and post the link
What a pity! I actualy got informed that the brochure in english is not ready yet!
what exactly do you need? Maybe I can help you in an other way.
Hallo Molly,
it is not necessary to understand german.
Just use the link http://www.tuev-sued...ISO22000_D7.pdf
and you will find a table where you can easily compare the numbering between IFS and ISO22000
That will help for the moment!
Good luck!
Andrea
That is just perfect; I can get it from here. Thank you so much for your help, both of you.

Molly

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Sampling plan and risk analysis FSVP Hazard Analysis Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? Gap Analysis between ISO 22K:2018 vs BRCGS v9/8 or IFS v7/6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme