What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cannot Update Profile Information

Started by , Jul 24 2009 03:25 PM
6 Replies
Hi;
I am trying to edit my profile infos but gives a banding error .
Could anyone help me on this ?

thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Live seafood wholesale information Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Looking for information on condensed milk process Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Nutrition Information Update on the Label
[Ad]

Hi;
I am trying to edit my profile infos but gives a banding error .
Could anyone help me on this ?

thanks

Hi Aegean, you are in group MEMBER. New members are in this group until they reach 10 posts then they are automatically promoted to group MEMBERS.

Group MEMBER cannot edit profile
Group MEMBERS can edit profile

The reason is spammers sign up for forums make a couple of posts and then add links to their website. It's a security measure.

I think you are on eight posts so you should be able to edit your profile in a couple of posts.

Regards,
Simon
1 Like
Oh I see know ;
Aegean

Oh I see know ;
Aegean

So whats the weather like in Turkey today?

Ah good had the same problem was wondering what I was doing wrong..TY for the info!

oups..accidentally removed my thanks to you Simon..

Thank you for this information!! 

:)

Similar Discussion Topics
Live seafood wholesale information Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Looking for information on condensed milk process Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Nutrition Information Update on the Label How to get more information about the current situation of the industry Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance Is it possible to use elements and information from other systems in my FSSC 22000 system? Can we use Mock Recall information for a Traceability Exercise Customer requesting information for mock recall