What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please Complete the ISO 22000 Survey

Started by , Sep 23 2005 10:31 AM
Previous Page 1
33 Replies
To find out a little more about visitors to the ISO 22000:2005 forum we have added an anonymous poll - please add your vote and post any comments you may have.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing
[Ad]
I think this is a good way to know the interest of the different countries and the job areas of these people
1 Thank
If you haven't already voted please do so. If you want to add your comments about the survey go right ahead.

Regards,
Simon
1 Thank
Has everyone voted? Comments on the results anyone?

Regards,
Simon

Comments on the results anyone?

Looking at the vote distribution, there seems a healthy interest in both consultancy and potential users. And, comments from companies under the UKAS Pilot scheme appears to suggest that there is a great potential of this standard making it.

Comments strongly imply that there is a need for higher competency of auditors wanting to be involved in this area. Conversion courses and appraisal methodology for non-food based auditors must deliver confidence to the market if ISO 22K is to make it out there. Is this happening?
Hey Simon,
am I allowed to citate this quotation in a german booklet about ISO 22000 (Behr´s Verlag)? I could refer to this page!
Would you please answer fast, because I have to complete the text in the next few days!
Lots of sunny greetings from germanies´south
Andrea

Hey Simon,
am I allowed to citate this quotation in a german booklet about ISO 22000 (Behr´s Verlag)? I could refer to this page!

Yes no problem - go ahead Andrea.

Regards,
Simon
Hi Simon,

This standard will introduce uniformity in FSM all over.

regards,

Radha

Hi Simon,

This standard will introduce uniformity in FSM all over.

regards,

Radha

Time will tell whether you are right or not Radha. For interest what is your location and industry and your interest in 22k?

Welcome to the discussions.

Regards,

Simon

Yes no problem - go ahead Andrea.

I did!
It´s ISO 22000:2005, Behr´s Verlag, ISBN 3-89947-268-3
(Sorry, it´s german!)
Please do not move the topic, as I cited the pathway: http://www.saferpak....=02&f=26&t=1323

Andrea

I did!
It´s ISO 22000:2005, Behr´s Verlag, ISBN 3-89947-268-3
(Sorry, it´s german!)
Please do not move the topic, as I cited the pathway: http://www.saferpak....=02&f=26&t=1323

Andrea

So we can expect plenty of German visitors Andrea. What is the publication about Andrea (yeah I know ISO 22000, but what) maybe you can tell us a little bit about it.

Going back to the subject of this thread 'the poll' it seems we have just about one consultant per client - is it time to share out?

Regards,
Simon

maybe you can tell us a little bit about it.

Hey Simon,
it´s a practical manual and it gives an overview of the contents of the 22K and tries to explain the characteristics. And you can find some comparisons of BRC, IFS and 22K and some simple documentation aids.
We enclosed the description of the first german certification from the view of the company, the certification body and the consultant.
Unfortunately the customs of the publishing house don´t let me profit from the selling
so you do not need to buy it...

Andrea

Hey Simon,
it´s a practical manual and it gives an overview of the contents of the 22K and tries to explain the characteristics. And you can find some comparisons of BRC, IFS and 22K and some simple documentation aids.
We enclosed the description of the first german certification from the view of the company, the certification body and the consultant.
Unfortunately the customs of the publishing house don´t let me profit from the selling
so you do not need to buy it...

Andrea

Thanks Andrea, is any going to be translated into English. The first German company to achieve 22k from the different viewpoints would be very good. By the way thank you for the great world cup you are hosting over there.

Regards,
Simon

Thanks Andrea, is any going to be translated into English. The first German company to achieve 22k from the different viewpoints would be very good. By the way thank you for the great world cup you are hosting over there.

Maybe you can suggest your help ...
What do you think: will it be Beckham or Ballack?

Good luck!

Andrea

Maybe you can suggest your help ...

Come on Witch you know we English only speak one language.

What do you think: will it be Beckham or Ballack?

Rooney.
Bringing this thread back on topic; does anyone have up to date thoughts on the results of the poll? Also do you know if there are any countries, food sector groups or individual customers making ISO 22000 Certification a requirement?

Poll results copied from top of thread:

What is your main interest in ISO 22000:2005?

Potential User [ 28 ] [29.17%]

Potential Specifier (e.g. Retailer) [ 5 ] [5.21%]

Consultant (systems) [ 6 ] [6.25%]

Consultant (training) [ 1 ] [1.04%]

Consultant (systems & training) [ 30 ] [31.25%]

Certification Body [ 16 ] [16.67%]

Accreditation Body [ 1 ] [1.04%]

Food Safety / Government Body [ 6 ] [6.25%]

Other (please specify) [ 0 ] [0.00%]

No Interest [ 3 ] [3.13%]

Rooney.

...unfortunately....

...unfortunately....

That was low Witch, real low; a bit like Rooney's football boot.

Anyway back on topic again.

Bringing this thread back on topic; does anyone have up to date thoughts on the results of the poll? Also do you know if there are any countries, food sector groups or individual customers making ISO 22000 Certification a requirement?

Poll results copied from top of thread:

What is your main interest in ISO 22000:2005?

Potential User [ 28 ] [29.17%]

Potential Specifier (e.g. Retailer) [ 5 ] [5.21%]

Consultant (systems) [ 6 ] [6.25%]

Consultant (training) [ 1 ] [1.04%]

Consultant (systems & training) [ 30 ] [31.25%]

Certification Body [ 16 ] [16.67%]

Accreditation Body [ 1 ] [1.04%]

Food Safety / Government Body [ 6 ] [6.25%]

Other (please specify) [ 0 ] [0.00%]

No Interest [ 3 ] [3.13%]
I read about this standard in Quality World last year, but presumed it wouldn't touch us and we would be OK with BRC. None of our food customers have talked to us about it yet. Usually the first sign if you know what I mean. What about others in the UK are your customers talking to you about this?

I read about this standard in Quality World last year, but presumed it wouldn't touch us and we would be OK with BRC. None of our food customers have talked to us about it yet. Usually the first sign if you know what I mean. What about others in the UK are your customers talking to you about this?

So far I've heard nothing directly or on the grapevine.
I hope ISO 22000:2005 FSMS will really help organizations benefit from the system and not to just get certification like what had happened to ISO 9001:2000 QMS.

I hope ISO 22000:2005 FSMS will really help organizations benefit from the system and not to just get certification like what had happened to ISO 9001:2000 QMS.

We all do Charlie, but it will be very, very difficult to maintain the same standards worldwide. The best we can expect for is somwhere near parity.

Welcome to the forums Charlie.

Regards,
Simon
Hi Simon,
Thank you very much for creating a forum that would discuss and enlighten our knowledge to ISO22000.
I'm also a new user for this forum.
Thanks.
Best regards,
raffy

Hi Simon,
Thank you very much for creating a forum that would discuss and enlighten our knowledge to ISO22000.
I'm also a new user for this forum.
Thanks.
Best regards,
raffy

Thanks Raffy.
Hi Everyone. Found this forum very interesting, will be visiting it very often.
Wish that everyone involved, anywhere in the world, could harmonize its standards with ISO 22000, but hey, I guess this is just a dream...
Many Thanks to Simon for creating it.
Regards
Kelly
Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 Preparation for FSSC 22000 Certification FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials