What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Competition: Guess when we will reach 30,000 forum posts

Started by , Aug 06 2009 02:24 PM
Previous Page 1
30 Replies
We’ve not had a competition on the forums for a long while and just passing 29,000 posts today on the forum sparked a thought…I wonder when we will hit 30,000 posts???
So that is the competition.

• State when you think the forum will hit 30,000 posts
• Please state it as in date and time e.g. 26 November 2009 at 11.42 p.m. GMT
• All times GMT
• Whoever guesses closest is the winner
• One guess per member
• Nice prize to be confirmed
• Closing point for entries is when we hit 29,500 posts
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind I think it's time for a FUN IFSQN competition Competition or contest for quality assurance professionals Face Mask Design Competition IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$
[Ad]
Dear Simon:

I would like to make a guess first. May be: 11 November 2009 at 11.11 p.m. GMT

Yong
Hi

My guess would be

02 December 2009 14.05GMT

Minnie
Bumpety Bump!
14th November 2009 10pm
For a bit of variety - 21 october 2009 3.28 am gmt

@ RosieN1 - might the picture be something like -

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Rgds / Charles.C
More optimistic than Charles C. : 14 October 2009, 19:13 pm - I hope many replies on this topic to reach the target asap !
16 october 2009 11: 33 hrs
Keep guessing; I'm going to call a halt to entries around 29,500 so you don't have long.
I will guess 5th October - at 06:43am GMT. My birthday
I'll go with September 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM gmt (my wedding anniversary )

I'll go with September 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM gmt (my wedding anniversary )

Aww that's nice TS; can I ask how many years?
Dear Simon,

By judging the daily posts.. Percentage of monthly visitors.. Average time on site.. And a bit of luck... I call the 25th September 2009, 16:30 GMT as the time... And if it doesn't yet.. I'll make it by bombing the forum with posts!!!

Regards,

Arya

Aww that's nice TS; can I ask how many years?

That would be another contest!

Dear Simon,

By judging the daily posts.. Percentage of monthly visitors.. Average time on site.. And a bit of luck... I call the 25th September 2009, 16:30 GMT as the time... And if it doesn't yet.. I'll make it by bombing the forum with posts!!!

Regards,

Arya

Typically analytical Arya.
Hmm what's the date and how many posts are we at.

Our members have made a total of 29,924 posts.

Right now.
Yiiiiiikes... I am failed for sure!
hope 5 oct 2009 at 5:00 PM GMT is the right time for 30000 post.. and that date is my b'day
I think it's very close between the two Indonesians. I think 30,000 will be surpassed at some point today.
I believe this was post number 30,000.
http://www.ifsqn.com...showtopic=13514

30 September 2009, Yesterday, 11:49 PM

By my reckoning that means Poppysnoss is the winner with her guess of 5th October - at 06:43am GMT, which is 4 days, 6 hours and 54 minutes away.

A_andhika was close with a guess of 25th September 2009, 16:30 GMT, which is 5 days, 7 hours and 19 minutes away.

If anyone wants to argue correct me please do.

I’m going to send you a couple of books Poppysnoss, so can you PM me with your postal address.

The Leader's Digest: Timeless Principles for Team and Organization Success
http://www.clemmer.net/books/tld.shtml

Growing the Distance: Timeless Principles for Personal, Career, and Family Success
http://www.clemmer.net/books/gtd.shtml

Maybe you could post a picture or little review of the books when you get them. :smile;

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

Regards,
Simon
Well done Poppysnoss! (My guess was nowhere near!)

Minnie
My goodness, thanks Simon! I never win anything!
Poppysnoss:

Congratulations!!
Yes Indeed, Well Done Poppy. I can't even remember what I guessed.

@ Simon, maybe this concept has possibilities - Gordon's exit speech, Owens's second goal ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Yes Indeed, Well Done Poppy. I can't even remember what I guessed.

@ Simon, maybe this concept has possibilities - Gordon's exit speech, Owens's second goal ?

Rgds / Charles.C

The date of the next competition!

I'm just so creative.

Regards,
Simon
Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind I think it's time for a FUN IFSQN competition Competition or contest for quality assurance professionals Face Mask Design Competition IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$ Football (Soccer) World Cup 2018 Competition Where Your Hairnet? IFSQN Competition...$1,000 first prize Fantasy World Cup Competition (Mystery Prize on Offer) Anyone interested in a world cup football (soccer) competition? The "Other" Photos for the t-shirt competition