What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Healthy Restaurants in New York

Started by , Aug 20 2009 10:01 AM
0 Reply
I am moving to New York in about a weeks and am looking for the best restaurants to eat. I am a working woman with busy office schedule. So i don't have time mostly for cooking. So i prefer myself eating in restaurants most of the time. However, New York being a new place i was in search of good restaurants and food stores there. While surfing for the names of the restaurants near to my place i found the Traveler's Guide to Healthy Eating.” Includes 2800 listings of vegetarian/healthy eateries, natural food stores throughout the U.S. complete with local driving directions plus travel tips, dining advice and other useful resources. Its a fabulous resource and worthy guide for any traveler to carry around along with them. I loved it.

What is your favorite place and restaurant to dine at New York city.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Safe Food vs. Healthy Food Safe Food vs. Healthy Food Tesco to end checkout sweets in 'healthy choice' move Healthy Check for Food Products - Finished Goods Healthy Eating: Getting Started
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Safe Food vs. Healthy Food Safe Food vs. Healthy Food Tesco to end checkout sweets in 'healthy choice' move Healthy Check for Food Products - Finished Goods Healthy Eating: Getting Started Mango for healthy food Spot the Block: Using the Nutrition Facts Label to Make Healthy Food