What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from North Carolina, USA

Started by , Aug 25 2009 04:57 AM
1 Reply
Hi,
I found this forum searching for some food safety material on google. I've been involved in sanitation since 1997. I started as an hourly employee and am now in supervision. I have lots of bakery experience and have been working in meat processing for the last year. It seems like there is a lot of good information here that I can put to good use and maybe I can contribute as well.
Bo
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello from North East Lincolnshire! BRC Issue 6 - North American Version North America HVP & Black pepper recall
[Ad]

Hi,
I found this forum searching for some food safety material on google. I've been involved in sanitation since 1997. I started as an hourly employee and am now in supervision. I have lots of bakery experience and have been working in meat processing for the last year. It seems like there is a lot of good information here that I can put to good use and maybe I can contribute as well.
Bo

Hi Bo, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. You will find the forums a warm and welcoming place to share ideas with other members. It sounds like you have a wealth of experience to share and I hope you find some time to contribute to the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello from North East Lincolnshire! BRC Issue 6 - North American Version North America HVP & Black pepper recall