What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need a copy of ISO 22004

Started by , Nov 08 2009 06:31 PM
6 Replies
Dear respected members , I was so lucky to find this site weeks ago and as I have read almost all topics regarding ISO 22k I find I need to have the ISO 22004 to complete my understanding of the slandered, I am a Junior Management consultant in Jordan with 3 experience mainly in ISO 9K and 14K and know involved in a 22k project, it is pass working hours here in Amman, and I really do need the ISO 22004 ASAP, can anyone help please

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does SQF require a physical copy of all of your SOPs with an approval signature? Does the facility need a hard copy of the BRCGS Issue 9 standard for the audit? Need a copy of ISO 220002-1 and ISO22002-5 Can anyone provide a copy of BRC Packaging Standard V6 Does all QMS documentation have to be printed hard copy?
[Ad]

Dear respected members , I was so lucky to find this site weeks ago and as I have read almost all topics regarding ISO 22k I find I need to have the ISO 22004 to complete my understanding of the slandered, I am a Junior Management consultant in Jordan with 3 experience mainly in ISO 9K and 14K and know involved in a 22k project, it is pass working hours here in Amman, and I really do need the ISO 22004 ASAP, can anyone help please

You can buy it here Mahmoud. Please don't expect anyone to give you a copy for free. I would be very troubled with a consultant who has zero experience of 22k implementing a Food Safety Management System. Safe food manufacture and service are not borne out of inexperience and lack of knowledge.

Regards,
Simon
cant argue with what you are saying 100% true , and I am not alone in the assignment, but you would expect those experienced to have it (No) and I can’t take every word they say as accurate and beyond dissection I feel I have to get it and someone like me has to start somewhere. and I know how to buy it , if I could I would done that and saved myself the apartment of asking (we all know how tabooed copy rights is spicily ISO), but I have to make sure to report something document and acceptable by tomorrow.

Thank you for your concern

Best regards,

You can buy it here Mahmoud. Please don't expect anyone to give you a copy for free. I would be very troubled with a consultant who has zero experience of 22k implementing a Food Safety Management System. Safe food manufacture and service are not borne out of inexperience and lack of knowledge.

Regards,
Simon

If this violets topic rules please remove it...

Regards,
Simon

Simon,

I would have to disagree with your assessment of "zero experience" not being condusive to 22K implentation. As long as Mahmoud has some people around him with the experience than it is not out of the question particularly since he has ISO experience.

I had "zero experience" when I started to work on ISO 22000 with my company last year and I think it benfited me because I questioned everything because I was not an expert. Of course I would not have been able to do it without the resources that were already here but some of my questions opened their eyes to things that had been overlooked.

I have found in conversations with auditors that many places find the "two headed" attack of someone with technical knowledge (HACCP, food science, etc) and someone with ISO knowledge (process management, continous improvement) to be very beneficial. There are very few people with both skill sets.

TS

Simon,

I would have to disagree with your assessment of "zero experience" not being condusive to 22K implementation. As long as Mahmoud has some people around him with the experience than it is not out of the question particularly since he has ISO experience.

I had "zero experience" when I started to work on ISO 22000 with my company last year and I think it benefited me because I questioned everything because I was not an expert. Of course I would not have been able to do it without the resources that were already here but some of my questions opened their eyes to things that had been overlooked.

I have found in conversations with auditors that many places find the "two headed" attack of someone with technical knowledge (HACCP, food science, etc) and someone with ISO knowledge (process management, continuous improvement) to be very beneficial. There are very few people with both skill sets.

TS

I totally agree with your disagreement TS. Try and argue with that?

A combination of management systems experience and food science / technology is fundamental to the successful implementation of a Food Safety Management System such as ISO 22000.

As you say you would not have been able to do it without the other half and I was saying as much to Mahmoud as he indicated only having three years experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.

I am not saying it is the cases with Mahmoud but there are many management systems consultants attempting to board the ISO 22000 gravy train without a valid ticket.

Regards,
Simon

I totally agree with your disagreement TS. Try and argue with that?

A combination of management systems experience and food science / technology is fundamental to the successful implementation of a Food Safety Management System such as ISO 22000.

As you say you would not have been able to do it without the other half and I was saying as much to Mahmoud as he indicated only having three years experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.

I am not saying it is the cases with Mahmoud but there are many management systems consultants attempting to board the ISO 22000 gravy train without a valid ticket.

Regards,
Simon

Than we totally agree on the disagreement of agreeing (I think )!

TS

Similar Discussion Topics
Does SQF require a physical copy of all of your SOPs with an approval signature? Does the facility need a hard copy of the BRCGS Issue 9 standard for the audit? Need a copy of ISO 220002-1 and ISO22002-5 Can anyone provide a copy of BRC Packaging Standard V6 Does all QMS documentation have to be printed hard copy? Could someone provide a copy of ISO 9001 standard please? Where can we obtain a copy of the BRC standards or is purchase mandatory? BRC 3.6.1 - is online access to specifications sufficient or is the plant required to keep a hard copy? Is there a replacement guidance document following the withdrawal of the ISO 22004:2014 (Guidance on the application of ISO 22000)? Could anyone please provide a copy of a contract they might have in place with a co-packer?