What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing...............

Started by , Nov 10 2009 12:31 PM
8 Replies
Hi everyone

Just popping in to say hello and introduce myself.

Im currently a food safety manager working in the central technical department of a large chilled product company. My job role is quite varied but in general terms I audit our own factories and supplier factories, present several training courses and work at sites on projects to help improve food safety & quality issues.

I started off life as a medical microbiologist but have moved through the worlds of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and produce and ended up in the chilled food sector!

I'm here to share ideas and learnings and try and keep ahead of the game - especially those pesky retailers.......

Cheers,

ST
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Hi everyone

Im currently a food safety manager working in the central technical department of a large chilled product company. My job role is quite varied but in general terms I audit our own factories and supplier factories, present several training courses and work at sites on projects to help improve food safety & quality issues.

I started off life as a medical microbiologist but have moved through the worlds of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and produce and ended up in the chilled food sector!

I'm here to share ideas and learnings and try and keep ahead of the game - especially those pesky retailers.......

Cheers,

ST

Hello ST from another ST. It sounds as though you have a great deal of experience in terms of background and the fact you are working at the sharp end with the retailers and their exacting standards. I hope you find the time to share some of your experience with the members.

Regards,
Simon

Hi everyone

Cheers,

ST

Hi ST

Chilled food - wouldn't be dairy would it?

Regards,

Tony
Dear ST,

Welcome and feel at home,you will learn alot here and same time we will learn from you.

Regards,

Jeremy

Hi ST

Chilled food - wouldn't be dairy would it?

Regards,

Tony

Erm yes!!! How did you know that??

Erm yes!!! How did you know that??

Oh let's say I'm familiar with the industry.

Is your name Simon as well?

Regards,

Tony
I would have to be a Simone rather that a Simon!!!

Not in dairy anymore - more chilled meals, salads & desserts.

ST

ST

I have made the same mistake more than once – that is assuming a members gender. Without any indication from a members username I think I would get it wrong about 50% of the time. I learn never to assume anything.

Anway welcome to the forums Techy.

Regards,
Simon

ST

Okay not the person I was thinking of but welcome. Out of the frying pan into the fire!

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk