What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CIEH Level 4

Started by , Dec 26 2009 06:34 AM
4 Replies
Seasons Greetings!

I would be attending a CIEH level 4 in Catering early next year.

Request for help & guidance on preperation for the same with refernce to assignments & examination.

Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
CIEH Level 4 Awards in Food Safety - Assignments CIEH Level 4 Awards in Food Safety FDQ or CIEH certification / trainer? For BRC requirements CIEH Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing CIEH Level 3 HACCP
[Ad]

Seasons Greetings!

Request for help & guidance on preperation for the same with refernce to assignments & examination.

Thanks

Seasons Greetings! Dorothy and welcome to the forums. We have members who have walked the same path. It's a bit quite at the moment what with the Xmas and the New Year approaching but hopefully you will get some assistance in the New Year.

Regards,
Simon
It depends alot on the training centre or college and trainer, really they should let you know but might be worth chasing up. You may not be expected to do any specific preparation but you may be given something to do at home when it starts. Some revision done at home would for sure be beneficial in terms of preparation for the exam!
Best wishes
Mike

Thanks

Dorothy

There is some information on the CIEH website. This includes examination questions, candidate guidelines and the syllabus . The section relevant to Level Food Safety is at:

http://www.cieh.org/...ood_safety.html

The url for example questions and answers for level 4 catering is at:

http://www.cieh.org/...m_questions.pdf
many thanks for all the help. I have taken personal hygiene as my second assignment besides the compulsory first one.

Similar Discussion Topics
CIEH Level 4 Awards in Food Safety - Assignments CIEH Level 4 Awards in Food Safety FDQ or CIEH certification / trainer? For BRC requirements CIEH Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing CIEH Level 3 HACCP