What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Germany

Started by , Jan 04 2010 07:59 AM
4 Replies
i´d like to introduce myself:

My name is Michael - i´m head of the department "TQM - Total Quality Management" in a big german trading company, also manufacturing meat und meat products.

Those are mainly packed under modified atmosphere, like minced meat, steak´s, roast pork, also salted products and sausauges. We handle about 600 tons of meat per day in 4 plants, so i guess, we are quiet big.

We are certified to IFS 5, Q+S, Bio, ISO 14:001 - and we lare ooking forward to new challenges realting to food safety standards like FSSC 22.000.

I think this site is very, very interesting and with a huge amount of downloads and templates - congrats to the admin´s and moderators, as well as the people working in this forum.

I hope to find many interesting discussions and new contacts.

Kind regards from Germany
Michael
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
MOSH MOAH limits in Germany New Member from Germany Hi from Germany Hello from Germany! Hello from Germany!
[Ad]

i´d like to introduce myself:

My name is Michael - i´m head of the department "TQM - Total Quality Management" in a big german trading company, also manufacturing meat und meat products.

Those are mainly packed under modified atmosphere, like minced meat, steak´s, roast pork, also salted products and sausauges. We handle about 600 tons of meat per day in 4 plants, so i guess, we are quiet big.

We are certified to IFS 5, Q+S, Bio, ISO 14:001 - and we lare ooking forward to new challenges realting to food safety standards like FSSC 22.000.

I think this site is very, very interesting and with a huge amount of downloads and templates - congrats to the admin´s and moderators, as well as the people working in this forum.

I hope to find many interesting discussions and new contacts.

Kind regards from Germany
Michael

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to say hello. I like the TQM department idea - it says something about your company and of the senior management.

I hope you enjoy the website and find the information you are looking for. If you do have a question or can answer other members queries please feel free to join in.

Best Regards,
Simon

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to say hello. I like the TQM department idea - it says something about your company and of the senior management.

I hope you enjoy the website and find the information you are looking for. If you do have a question or can answer other members queries please feel free to join in.

Best Regards,
Simon

Hello once again,

meanwhile I moved over to NÖM AG in Baden, which is one of the biggest dairy´s in Austria. My job is "Head of Quality" for the complete NÖM group. I'll keep you updated ;-)

Best regards from cold and snowy Austria
Michael

Hello once again,

meanwhile I moved over to NÖM AG in Baden, which is one of the biggest dairy´s in Austria. My job is "Head of Quality" for the complete NÖM group. I'll keep you updated ;-)

Best regards from cold and snowy Austria
Michael

Congratulations Michael, Nom are in the UK now and are advertising big time. I purchase the split pots for a while as they wre on offer at 10 for £2 at Morrisons. This is very good value and they were very tasty and of an extreme high quality.

I will keep you informed.

Regards,
Simon

Congratulations Michael, Nom are in the UK now and are advertising big time. I purchase the split pots for a while as they wre on offer at 10 for £2 at Morrisons. This is very good value and they were very tasty and of an extreme high quality.

I will keep you informed.

Regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

sorry for the late response, thanks for your thoughts about the NOM products - indeed there is very high quality level. The ingredients are "all natural" and it was a big advantage to set the quality on this level without any "non natural help".

Have a great week

Michael

Similar Discussion Topics
MOSH MOAH limits in Germany New Member from Germany Hi from Germany Hello from Germany! Hello from Germany! Hi from Germany Diarrhea and Vomiting Outbreak in Germany E. coli Outbreak Germany Hello from Germany Finds of Radioactive Steel on the Rise in Germany