What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Software Reviews

Started by , Jan 12 2010 12:43 PM
6 Replies
I know this subject has been discussed previously but I wanted some contemporary feedback on the software you use for managing HACCP or other aspects of you FSMS – if indeed you do.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

I know this subject has been discussed previously but I wanted some contemporary feedback on the software you use for managing HACCP or other aspects of you FSMS – if indeed you do.

Regards,
Simon

I Use Good Old Excel.....not failed me yet!
Simon

I have tried 3 different software programs over the years and each time I came back to a mix of word and excel. Its as universal a format as you going to get, particularly when providing consultancy, training or technical support to clients.

Software may help on the standardisation of wording where appropriate, but the hard parts are the thought processes you go through before you put the words into a haccp plan.

I'm not aware of any software which actually guides and helps you to go through the development of a haccp plan. It is a couple of years since I last had a look so if anyone out there knows of a useful program, I'd be interested to know.
Hello All -
Our company has tried a couple of software programs in the past 2 years and I have come to the realization that Word and Excel are the clear winners in the battle.
Both of the programs we tried were written and developed (it seemed) for specific industries / customers and then the writer decided to market them. The President of my company is still set on either finding or developing a software program for us, but in the meantime, I will continue to do it the "hard" way and keep the program moving forward and consistent with good old pen and paper and Word and Excel.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Tom
Looks like Microsoft Word and Excel are the HACCP tools of choice. Good old Bill Gates.
Has anyone tried any HACCP software programs? EtQ or Safe Food 360? I'm also looking for a employee training program. Any thoughts on Sistem or EtQ? Does anyone know if Safe Food 360 has employee training?

Thanks!

hi I am looking for a software to run the haccp system,

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?