What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Tesco TFMS for dry nuts

Started by , Feb 17 2010 08:53 PM
5 Replies
Hello,

Have anyone here participated in a Tesco vendor approval inspection at a nut plant? We process English Walnuts and are averaging 10 to 20 of these per year from different customers, all with varying or even contradictory demands.

Our Tesco vendor approval is soon.

Any input appreciated.

Thanks,
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Tesco Internal Audits Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard Tesco not sticking to TFMS Audit schedule
[Ad]

Hello,

Have anyone here participated in a Tesco vendor approval inspection at a nut plant? We process English Walnuts and are averaging 10 to 20 of these per year from different customers, all with varying or even contradictory demands.

Any input appreciated.

Thanks,

Anyone been through a Tesco audit and want to help walnuts get prepared?

Regards,
Simon

Hello,

Any input appreciated.

Thanks,

You just have to work your way through the TFMS.....and remember, Tesco don't practice what they preach! if you ever come to the UK visit a Tesco store and notch up the non-compliances against their TFMS. It's laughable really.

Caz

if you ever come to the UK visit a Tesco store and notch up the non-compliances against their TFMS. It's laughable really.

Hi Caz,

I think this is the same for all the retailers in the world. Yesterday I was in a store of a bing Dutch retailer. I found some products (ready to eat meals) expired 4 days.
We supply thermoformed packaging and went through a Tesco based audit. I must say it was the worst audit i have every participated in. I thought M&S were bad until Tesco one. They seem to make their own rules.
I have attached a blank copy of the report we recieved. hope this helps.
Good luck with the audit

Attached Files

1 Thank

We supply thermoformed packaging and went through a Tesco based audit. I must say it was the worst audit i have every participated in. I thought M&S were bad until Tesco one. They seem to make their own rules.
I have attached a blank copy of the report we recieved. hope this helps.
Good luck with the audit

Thanks for posting Kaz.

Similar Discussion Topics
Tesco Internal Audits Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard Tesco not sticking to TFMS Audit schedule LIDL, ALDI, TESCO, REWE - Pesticide residue limits on Fruit & Veg Could Tesco V.6 (TFMS) be GFSI accredited? Looking for Tesco Standards - Manufacturing/Metal Detector Looking for microbiological criteria TESCO Do Tesco lock specs on TTL before a PIU ?