What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training Program for Packaging Employees

Started by , Mar 02 2010 11:00 AM
6 Replies
Hello,
I'm working in a training program for employees of a natural casing company. Mainly they produce collagen casing and some plastic bags.
If somebody have some suggestions for the training program, because I don't have experience in this issue, it'll be very helpfulll for me.
thanks in advance,
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Hello,
I'm working in a training program for employees of a natural casing company. Mainly they produce collagen casing and some plastic bags.
If somebody have some suggestions for the training program, because I don't have experience in this issue, it'll be very helpfulll for me.
thanks in advance,

Take a look at the page below Antoni. The training materials are specifically for packaging and are used widely throughout the UK and other countries and are accepted (and liked very much) by BRC packaging auditors.

Packaging Hygiene Training

Should give you some ideas.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks Simon,
There's no spanish version yet?

Thanks Simon,
There's no spanish version yet?

Sorry no Antoni and no plans to do so. We did start with German and French but they did not do very well, so we gave up. They have done really well in English for example the booklets have sold 30,000+ copies. I hope they can give you some ideas for training though.

Regards,
Simon
Dear Simon,
it's possible to buy a pdf copy of the "Food Packaging Hygiene - Raising the Standard" booklet?

Dear Simon,
it's possible to buy a pdf copy of the "Food Packaging Hygiene - Raising the Standard" booklet?

It may be possible Antoni. I will get back to you shortly by email.

Regards,
Simon

Mainly they produce collagen casing and some plastic bags.

Just a thought - if you are talking about natural collagen casing such as those used in sausage manufacture this is a food ingredient and not packaging. For example, this would come under the BRC Global Food Standard and not the BRC packaging standard?

Regards

Ken

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training