What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Forum Software & Design

Started by , Mar 25 2010 10:45 AM
0 Reply
I suppose it's a bit like moving house, a lot of waiting and a huge amount of time, effort and money invested and now I'm busy unpacking boxes and trying to find in which box I put the kettle - so I can have a cup of tea. I'm starting this blog to lead the way (as this is a new feature) and also to gather some feedback from members. ...

View the full article
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hygienic design risk assessment Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Hygienic design risk assessment Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Does anyone use a specialized software to input data from lab tests? Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Quality Management Software in a small food manufacturing company Bartender label software help! How to edit or remove forum posted