What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Back again

Started by , May 13 2010 05:18 AM
1 Reply
I`m back after a long absence and find a dedicated pest control section, I`m delighted and will now visit more often as pest control in food premises has always been endlessly interesting to me. But some of the "sniffy" attitudes towards pest control from some of the other contributors did put me off for a while.

I now look forward to contributing more often.

Bunny
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Hi again I'm back Reusing plastic film cores sent back from customer to packaging manufacturer SQF Practitioner and Back-up going on Maternity leave How far back does my paperwork have to go?
[Ad]

I`m back after a long absence and find a dedicated pest control section, I`m delighted and will now visit more often as pest control in food premises has always been endlessly interesting to me. But some of the "sniffy" attitudes towards pest control from some of the other contributors did put me off for a while.

I now look forward to contributing more often.

Bunny

Great bunny, looking forward to your contributions.

Similar Discussion Topics
Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table Hi again I'm back Reusing plastic film cores sent back from customer to packaging manufacturer SQF Practitioner and Back-up going on Maternity leave How far back does my paperwork have to go? Ingredient map back to source trace FSSC 22k non-conformance bite back... Peel Back - nesting labels Does the back-up SQF practitioner need training in HACCP and FSMA? Drain and Toilet Back-up Policy or Procedure