What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Planning & Realisation of Safe Products & oPRP's

Started by , May 14 2010 11:02 AM
4 Replies
Can someone help me please.

I am brand new to ISO systems having had much experience of BRC Standards.

What is "Planning & Realisation of Safe Products" all about and can you give me examples of oPRP's.

Thank you for your assistance.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Need Advice for Unannounced Audit Planning Addressing ISO 22000, 6.3 Planning of Changes BRCGS 4.2.1 - Food Defence Planning ISO 22000:2018 clause 6.3 Planning of Changes Need help to identify criteria in operation planning
[Ad]

Can someone help me please.

I am brand new to ISO systems having had much experience of BRC Standards.

What is "Planning & Realisation of Safe Products" all about and can you give me examples of oPRP's.

Thank you for your assistance.

That is basically the development of the HACCP methodology to your process, so you got to go through:

Selecting the HACCP team (7.3.2)
Product description (7.3.3)
Intended use (7.3.4)
Flow diagram (7.3.5.1)

Hazard analysis (7.4)
CCP determination (7.6.2)
Critical limit determination (7.6.3)
CL follow up (7.6.4)
Corrective actions (7.6.5)
Verification (7.8)
Records (4.2, 7.7)

Obviously you got to go through all clauses I´m not mentioning, but that is a simplification of that part ot the standar.

OPRP would be control measures that doesn´t got to do with working environment and are not CCP. They are usually specific for a process or product.

Regards,

FSSM

That is basically the development of the HACCP methodology to your process, so you got to go through:

Selecting the HACCP team (7.3.2)
Product description (7.3.3)
Intended use (7.3.4)
Flow diagram (7.3.5.1)

Hazard analysis (7.4)
CCP determination (7.6.2)
Critical limit determination (7.6.3)
CL follow up (7.6.4)
Corrective actions (7.6.5)
Verification (7.8)
Records (4.2, 7.7)

Obviously you got to go through all clauses I´m not mentioning, but that is a simplification of that part ot the standar.

OPRP would be control measures that doesn´t got to do with working environment and are not CCP. They are usually specific for a process or product.

Regards,

FSSM

As FSSM states, it is basically HACCP or since you know BRC, it boils down to Section 2 of BRC.

There are other posts on oPRP that you may want to refer to for answers and examples.
Dear pes,

Could try this thread for a starter (there are dozens of searchable others) -

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__34239

As you will see, the above posts are conceptually possibly slightly simplistic with respect to oprp although the practical implementation may well revert to the mundane from an auditory point of view)

Rgds / Charles.C

What is "Planning & Realisation of Safe Products" all about

Make food safe. Clause 7 of ISO 22000:2005 - Food Safety Management Systems - Requirements for any organization in the food chain

and can you give me examples of oPRP's.

Stores -
Raw material warehouse storage
Finished goods warehouse storage

Similar Discussion Topics
Need Advice for Unannounced Audit Planning Addressing ISO 22000, 6.3 Planning of Changes BRCGS 4.2.1 - Food Defence Planning ISO 22000:2018 clause 6.3 Planning of Changes Need help to identify criteria in operation planning BRC Packaging - Internal audit planning Point 6. Planning ISO22000:2018 Guidance on FSSC22000:2018 V5 Clause 8.1 Operational Planning and Control ISO 22000:2018 Operational Planning and Control 8.1 Crisis Planning - Quality Code 2.1.5.1