What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The question is?

Started by , May 21 2010 02:30 PM
3 Replies
Hi all

I am fairly new to this site, and I am wondering if any one out there can help me out here!!

I have an interview coming up fairly soon and my problem is interpreting the presentation I have been asked to give!!!

My brief is: " Detail the clauses of the BRC standard which require corrective action. (I might be missing a big clue here) I thought all clauses could be subject to corrective action.............am I missing the point here???

Help!!!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Question about a Misleading label SQF Code Sector Question SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Practitioner Question
[Ad]
Hi Dido, maybe it means clauses such as internal system audits, GMP audits, glass audits, pest control etc. where things can go wrong or not as planned in procedures. Not a user of BRC food, it was just a thought.

Welcome to the forums, hopefully more will contribute.
Dear Dido,

Proverbial English trick question ?

Possible answer 1 - None before the inspection. (Should be a quick interview )
Possible answer 2 - Clauses up to the point where the inspection was stopped.
Possible answer 3 - Only clauses which are applicable to the inspection.
Possible answer 4 - The ones you don't agree with.
Possible answer 5 - The ones which are unintelligble.
Possible answer 6 - The ones which contain "shall". (there are a [very] few exceptions )(in contrast GFSI is almost all "should", go figure!).

Of course it might be a "straight" question and the answer (eg any exceptions) is hidden in the standard's explanative, evaluation text.

Was the interview for a Tesco Inspector position ?

Rgds / Charles.C
Have you got you head straight yet Dido?

Similar Discussion Topics
Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Question about a Misleading label SQF Code Sector Question SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Practitioner Question Nutritional Facts Question Setting up new syrup product line and have CCP question? Biological Hazards Question Question 4 in Decision Tree of FSSC 22000 Question Regarding Cooling for NRTE