What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Ideas for a 5S Food Safety Slogan

Started by , Sep 01 2010 11:49 AM
7 Replies
We have started to implement 5S in our organisation. In this connection, Iam looking for some 5S slogans for food safety. Please help
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ideas on training on the importance of completing pre-op each day before production begins? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Desperate for ideas to get employees on board with food safety culture Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day?
[Ad]
I'm not feeling very creative right now, but for those who don't know a lot about 5S here is a great article:

The Five S's Uncovered

Maybe you can think about a slogan around this, I may find some inspirtaion later.

Regards,
Simon

We have started to implement 5S in our organisation. In this connection, Iam looking for some 5S slogans for food safety. Please help

What about "Five Keys to Safer Food". (The title of a poster developed by WHO).

BTW, If you are talking about traditional Japanese-branded 5S (Sort, Set-in-Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain), I would prefer 6S to ensure food safety (Sort, Set-in-Order, Shine, Standardize, Sure, Sustain) where Sure=Verify.

Regards:
M.Zeeshan.
1 Like1 Thank
Here is a good poster that might get your ideas flowing.

5S In a nutshell.jpg   150.75KB   97 downloads
1 Like1 Thank

Here is a good poster that might get your ideas flowing.

5S In a nutshell.jpg   150.75KB   97 downloads

Brilliant search !

Thanks for posting such a nice and informative illustration.

Regards:
M. Zeeshan
Interesting stuff and clear view of 5S

Want to know about '5S'

If any one requires soft-copy let me know.

Interesting stuff and clear view of 5S

Want to know about '5S'

If any one requires soft-copy let me know.

A large multi-product plant I worked at a few years ago had implemented 5S prior to my arrival. They had done a similar thing in labelling everything and marking up places for everything. Whilst this may seem like the right thing to do it needs to be controlled. To my mind it had created 1,000's of foreign body hazards in the production area (Sticky tape and labels).

Regards,

Tony

A large multi-product plant I worked at a few years ago had implemented 5S prior to my arrival. They had done a similar thing in labelling everything and marking up places for everything. Whilst this may seem like the right thing to do it needs to be controlled. To my mind it had created 1,000's of foreign body hazards in the production area (Sticky tape and labels).

Regards,

Tony

That's a good point, efforts like this should be made with a wider view to all of the requirements.

Similar Discussion Topics
Ideas on training on the importance of completing pre-op each day before production begins? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Desperate for ideas to get employees on board with food safety culture Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? SQF FSC2 2.4.2 Module 18 - GAP SOP Template or ideas for Indoor Agricultural Ideas for activities for a Food Safety Day Any Ideas on Tilapia Discoloration? Ideas for controlling Allergen Dust Looking for ideas for Food waste reduction