What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Where to place the oprp?

Started by , Oct 29 2010 05:07 PM
1 Reply
Hello dear friends

Is it true that OPRP outgoing only from PRP issues? or.. in some way it's can be also in other topics that be characterized at the end of
the decision tree.
I saw that some of the decision tree's placed the OPRP one level before the CCP..

thx.
Itzik H.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? Distance allowed to place containers in the wall OPRP Hand Washing Procedure Is receiving raw materials and storing them a PRP or OPRP? Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP?
[Ad]
Dear itzikh,

Welcome to the forum!

Well, according to the standard, it is utilised for the categorisation of control measures within para. 7.4.4. via the hazard analysis. (and presumably also as per the original definition).

Rgds / Charles.C

PS I suggest you also study 22004 if not already done so.

ADDED

You might find this ISO derived document interesting, esp. the last page -

iso 22000 -oprp - didier blanc (2006).pdf   381.73KB   67 downloads
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? Distance allowed to place containers in the wall OPRP Hand Washing Procedure Is receiving raw materials and storing them a PRP or OPRP? Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Validation Study for OPRP - Sieving Process Does anyone have a policy in place for ripped jeans? What SOPs do I need to put into place? Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Reduction of OPRP monitoring frequency