What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Canada

Started by , Nov 08 2010 01:45 PM
4 Replies
Hi, new member on this forum. I am from the supplier side of the industry and looking to learn more about food safety and in the process maybe ask a few questions.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada?
[Ad]

Hi, new member on this forum. I am from the supplier side of the industry and looking to learn more about food safety and in the process maybe ask a few questions.

what are your questions??
Welcome Laplas, feel free to help out on discussions relating to your area or if you have a question feel free to ask it.

We have now opened the Food Industry Buyers Guide so you can add you company details there if you wish.

Regards,
Simon
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. Well, as you may know, we are a manufacturer of Sterile Sampling Bags under the Twirl'em brand. We are in the process of putting together a product usage guide and I would be interrested in finding new and unique application for this type of product.

So if you want to let me know where and why you use sterile sampling bags, I would more than happy to here about it. Just post or send me a PM.

Thanks for your help
Well I guess there either is very little usage for this product, this is a boring subject or you a very shy about giving us feedback.

Again would be very interrested in hearing about usage, comments or needs for new products.

Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada? Introduction from Toronto, Canada Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Does anyone know of a lab on the west side of Canada that does extensive testing? Hello from Canada Requirements to Ship a Processed Ingredient from Canada to USA