What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training Need Analysis

Started by , Nov 15 2010 06:11 AM
3 Replies
Can everbody share u all conduct the trainnig need analysiss at ur company? Do whole copmany have to be analysed? or just somebody related to food safety? How often u all conduct the trainnig need analysis? Thnaks in advance.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Can everbody share u all conduct the trainnig need analysiss at ur company? Do whole copmany have to be analysed? or just somebody related to food safety? How often u all conduct the trainnig need analysis? Thnaks in advance.

HI Jennifer,

A TNA is basically a gap analysis of the skills you've got versus the skills you need- as such it can be done for a function eg food safety, or for a department- or for specific staff in relation to a new contract or accreditation or customer requirement-or, as you say, for the whole company.

We have done full TNA in the past on an annual basis- but these days it tends to be contract specific as and when required-

I suppose really what i'm saying is IMO how and who you TNA and the frequency will really be determined by what the driver is for implementing it

Regards

Mike

what about new worker?? conduct training need analysis after 1 year he/she join or immediately?

I usually do it when the start, otherwise how do I capture what training they need and what training they've had.

Caz x

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training